UK Visa Application Service
Our UK Visa Application Service includes persuasive legal submissions in support of your application. We will liaise with the relevant department until your visa has been issued and provide post-landing support and advice.
Awards and Accreditations
UK Visa Application Services
UK immigration law is complex with senior members of the judiciary and Law Society calling for the immigration rules to be simplified. Seeking the advice and assistance of an experienced, specialist UK immigration solicitor is highly recommended.
Sterling Immigration’s application preparation and submission services will give you peace of mind knowing that you are being guided and represented expertly until visa issuance.
Our experienced legal team will ensure that you meet the relevant immigration rules and ensure that you are able to provide all of the necessary supporting evidence in the strict format required by UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI).
Whether you are looking to make an initial application for entry clearance to the United Kingdom, extend your current UK visa, switch into a different category or apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Citizenship, we will help you to prepare, submit and monitor the progress of your visa application, confirming the advice and steps taken in writing to you. We will draft persuasive legal representations in support of your application highlighting all legislation, regulations, case law and policy guidance in your favor.
Our highly qualified and experienced immigration team are accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and have extensive knowledge of all key UK immigration legislation, case law, policy guidance and regulations.
UK Visa Application Package
Our expert immigration advisers offer a package of services that are tailored to provide you with complete assistance through your UK visa application process.
Our UK Visa Application Package includes:
- Reviewing your case to assess your eligibility for a UK Visa,
- Selecting the most suitable and cost-effective UK visa option according to your profile,
- Advising you regarding the legal and evidential requirements you need to meet to qualify for a UK visa,
- Organising an extensive portfolio of documentary evidence in support of your UK visa application,
- Completing the required UK visa application forms and appointment booking procedures,
- Writing a detailed Letter of Representation to highlight the merits of your application including applicable case law, legal precedents and Home Office policies in your favour,
- Advising you in the event that you are invited to attend a UKVI interview,
- Liasing with the UK immigration authorities until a decision is issued, and
- Advising you of post-landing procedures such as when and where to collect your UK Biometric Residence Permit.
Schedule a Consultation
With decades of legal experience, our team boasts a consistent track record of successfully advising and assisting clients, from individuals and their families to UK businesses and their employees. With our expertise, we can maximize your chances of achieving a successful outcome.
Please complete the online contact form or schedule a consultation to speak to an immigration lawyer about your UK visa application.