Civil Partner Visa
A UK Civil Partner Visa requires you to meet detailed rules relating to income and accommodation and demonstrating your relationship is genuine.
Awards and Accreditations
What are the main eligibility requirements for a Civil Partner visa?
To qualify for a Civil Partner visa you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:
- Your partner is British or holds Indefinite Leave to Remain;
- You are both over the age of 18;
- You are in a civil partnership;
- Your relationship is genuine and you intend to live together permanently;
- Any previous relationships have broken down permanently;
- You will be adequately maintained in the UK without recourse to public funds;
- There is adequate accommodation for you and any dependents;
- You speak and understand English to the required level.
The Sponsor must demonstrate that they have a gross annual income of at least £18,600.
How our immigration lawyers can help
Our immigration lawyers regularly assist foreign national Civil Partners to relocate to, and settle in, the UK.
Whether you require expert advice on the requirements of the Immigration Rules, an independent assessment of your prospects of qualifying for a visa or professional assistance with preparing an immigration application, our immigration lawyers can help.
For further information, please schedule a consultation.