Sterling Immigration offer Canadian immigration services with a particular focus on LMIA’s, Express Entry
and Investor Visas.
Awards and Accreditations
Sterling Immigration are qualified and registered to practice Canadian immigration law by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) – License Number R507916.
Sterling Immigration specialize in the following areas of Canadian immigration law:
- Express Entry System
- Family Sponsorship
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- Quebec Investor Visa
- Work Permits
Sterling Immigration provide specialist Canadian immigration law services to both individuals and businesses. We provide tailored strategies for Canadian employers seeking to hire foreign workers and securing Labour Market Impact Assessments.
If you are unsure whether you qualify for a Canadian visa or what evidence to provide, our consultation service is perfect for you.
Canadian Immigration Law is Complex
Canadian immigration is constantly evolving and is now known as one of the most complex immigration systems worldwide with multiple provincial programs running parallel to the federal immigration system.
In order to avoid any detrimental impact and achieve your long-term career, investment and immigration goals, it is important to be aware of the constant changes in Canadian immigration law. Sterling Immigration are committed to providing innovative and practical immigration solutions which are tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Canadian immigration advice tailored to your individual circumstances
- Legal merits assessment to ensure you have a high chance of success.
- Transparent fixed-fee quote for a full visa application service.
- Up to date advice regarding processing times at your local visa office.
- Advice in relation to the documents required in support of your application.
For more information, please visit our dedicated Canadian immigration website: